Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 years ago

Why can't a guy stay single without being judged for it?

I have never been in any relationship and have no interest in being one. Last week while out with friends, they were discussing about their girlfriends and the topic came on me.

I simply said that- I don't need a women to be happy ! And some girls overheard this and questioned me on why I was bitter with women and claimed that men need women. I simply don't understand how?

I am not judging other men for being in one.

I am an independent person and can take care of myself very well, I don't need a women to do anything for me. I simply don't need a women that's all... My life is only about me and I don't need a women in it

Best Answer

Yes, you can stay single. There is no need for you to be in any relationship, if you don't want to be in. I think you're better off in the long run, as staying single is definitely better.

Scr*w those misandrists girls, who think a man cannot live without a women. Thats a load of BS

Do NOT listen to these bloody creeps..Your life is not valued by the presence of a bloody women. Stay single, be happy and do what you feel like. Stay away from creeps like OWEN E, who are nothing but an example of the by-product of this crazy society

people that say things like that have something lacking in their own lives so they feel the need to criticize others for anything that is different from how they see things. they will always be out there and there is nothing you can do about it so just ignore them

Source(s): truth

You are very peadefull bc ypu dp not need woman.

• Sue C

I simply would have said, "Jusge not that ye be judged"..!!! What's good for one person does not apply to all people. I also have had long periods in my life where I didn't "need" a man in my life to exist. Made out just fine on my own. It actually feels good to be on your own, not to "have to" do anything for anyone but myself. Came & went as I pleased when & where I pleased. I too no doubt would have been questioned, but what's good for one person does NOT have to apply to ALL persons...the best to you & you do not have to accept the unacceptable...:)

What I guess you well endowed enough to give yourself a BJ in other words if not this is one thing a woman can do for a man. Really you may feel this way now but sometime in your life be it in the near or far future you will feel alone and empty. Woman fill a void in our lives they not only nag and complain they are also caring, loving and generous. They are also the only way we have as men to carry on our family name with children of course. Some guys do live single for life and many of those men are bitter and just nasty; and sometimes even alcoholics/drug addicts.

Living like a bachelor for life is not normal for most men in society. Most men want or feel the need to have a woman in their life or a man. The desire to have a connection to another human being in a physical and emotional way is just part of human nature.

So you may be fine being alone for life not just normal for society in general and this is why those woman were shocked to hear you say this.

• 6 years agoReport

No..No..idiot is not enough to describe your stupidious incompetency..you're a delusional and a moron who has his head stuck inside his @ss..I hate dumb@sses like you, who value a man's worth on the basis of his ability to have a women by his side. Get a life @sshole

With women, I've got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can't get away or come too close. Like catching snakes.

If you don't need a woman, that is fine. I see nothing wrong with it.

The society follows this norm: Men need women. That is why they think your weird.

I see nothing wrong with you not needing a woman, have a great day!

Source(s): besides, who wants to deal with child support?
  • K8

You will never be able to stop others and their thoughts and judgement. We all deal with judgement. So what?

How you react is where you do have control. I would not argue, I would not answer a series of questions - I would diffuse the situation and then continue to live the life I choose to live.

• .

Nobody "needs" a significant other...people don't die if they don't get into a relationship, so it's a fallacy for anyone to say "men need women" or "women need men"....both sexes ARE needed for procreation, but even that can occur nowadays without the 2 people ever meeting one another (sperm banks, for example)...

If you want to be single, that's fine...most people in relationships aren't in them because they "need" a man or woman in their life...they are in the relationship because they WANT that other person in their life (for whatever reasons they have)...big difference...

If you don't want to date or get married or have any "romantic relationship" type of interaction with another person, there's nothing wrong with that...most people people do desire it, and so they find it unusual for someone to claim to have no desire for it...to each, their own...

Suggested category: Singles & Dating...

• asad

what is your age??? dear every men needs a women, not only for care but also so many natural things they have to do it. and to increase the population