I want to get into pc gaming, but I know little about computers. Could anyone help explaining to me?

I have always had an interest in gaming. Had a ps2, now to a wii. Lame I know. I want to move to pc gaming. I know little about computers. Would someone be able to help? When you do explain this to me, try and dumb it down. or I will have no idea what you're even talking about xD Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Gaming on a PC is awesome, almost every great game that comes out, is on PC. I'm not sure if you

already have a PC/looking for one, but in either case you want one with more than 2Ghz and at least 4GB of ram. You will also need a good graphics card, because if you don't get a decent one, you can't play like any games without SO much lag and choppy graphics. If you want you can purchase an xbox 360 controller so that you may use it in controller-supported games.

Alright so just don't buy a damn computer. Problem solved.