Do you have a positive feeling about the future of the US or do you feel that the right is going to drive the country into the ground?

with no chance to recover?

Favorite Answer

The extreme Right will destroy this country. If they do what they say they want to do, it wouldn't take long for people to be rioting in the streets in every city and town in the country. There would be a general strike that would bankrupt the government in two weeks. The military would have to take over the government and then create a new government. The Constitution would be torn up and our system of government ended.

The new government would not be just a tweaking of the old one to fix the errors but a revolutionary change. Most likely more Communist than anything else.

The thing that Tea Baggers accuse the Liberals of advocating is precisely what they will bring to pass.

Desperate people with nothing to lose do desperate things.

• Ron

As a Canadian, I look at your country with a degree of anxiety. I see some of this stuff on the right as being pretty toxic - the fanatical hatred of your own government, the love of violence, the hatred of sexual freedom, the lack of education, the monomaniacal focus on stock earnings rather than empowering and employing the lower classes, etc.

But, no. Into the ground? No. I love Americans. America has a wonderful Constitution. It has world class universities. It has a democratic infrastructure. It has a national identity that is strong and also caring.

It would take a lot more than a few ill-spoken TV numbnuts to drive your country into the ground.

Your problems are solvable and I believe will be solved.

There you libs go again mixing up your Left and your Right. the LEFT is what is driving us into the ground with no chance to recover.

• Ron

Right or left makes no difference. we are recieving radition from Japan's nuceluer reactors that is destroying the west coast. Immagrants are flooding up from the south because of Obama's massive territority take over. You combine that with drout,floods,and the US is in a fine mess of affairs.

No, both sides are gonna drive this country slowly into the ground.

Source(s): Libertarian who has accepted my side will never win in my lifetime.
  • ?

No...at 17 trillion in debt and over 100 trillion in promised entitlements the left has already driven this country into the ground

The right wont get the chance, Hillary will be your next president.

I do now! (have a positive view)

Too late....the lefties have already ruined us.

• Shawn

*Sigh - intentional ignorance of the truth = liberal insanity.