E-Dot asked in SportsWrestling · 6 years ago

Who else thinks that there is no good choices in the MITB for the WHC?

i think ADR, Sheamus and Randy Orton all took major damage to their credibility and careers

its to soon for Roman and Cesaro

I think John Cena feud with Bray Wyatt and HHH using The Wyatt Family against the The Shield

made bray look weak

John Cena winning and The Authority going after him seems like a bad idea to me

Favorite Answer

This is a perfect example for why the Internet Wrestling Community shouldn't be taken seriously

'Bray Wyatt isn't ready'

'Bray Wyatt Needs Character Development';

'Cesaro isn't ready''

You can't be bloody serious!

'There time at the top has come and gone, Alberto Del Rio/Sheamus'

You can't be serious!

You people will whine and cry; .... and moan yet want RVD or Kane to get Fifty Championship shots simple because you like them. GET REAL!

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
  • ?

Sheamus and Del Rio are filler. I counted them out of the running the second they qualified.

I think Cesaro is the only one not ready. I'm not really keen on his partnership with Heyman thus far. The terrible theme, terrible entrance clothing and the fact that Heyman is pushing Lesnar beating the streak more than Cesaro is all a problem. Cesaro would've benefitted more from staying with Zeb Colter (and cutting Jack Swagger from the team).

Cena and Orton don't need the title. Both of them are credible enough to remain relevant in a feud without the title. I know WWE wants Cena vs. Lesnar for the title at Summerslam but Lesnar is a part-timer and doesn't appreciate the business enough to stay full-time and give the belt some legitimacy.

For me, it comes down to Wyatt and Reigns. Wyatt now supposedly a puppet for the Authority fits right into a Wyatt vs. Bryan feud over the summer. I also like the idea of Reigns winning the belt and Rollins cashing in on him right then and there.

• Candle

I don't think Orton's suffering in the credibility department. Sure, his last run was as a coward champion, but that's how heels should be booked. Del Rio and Sheamus, I completely agree that they've suffered too many slings and arrows at this point.

I don't think it's too soon for Reigns or Cesaro, personally. This is the type of match that guys like them become stars in, and depending on match order, I have a vibe going that if Reigns wins, Rollins will win earlier in the evening in the briefcase match and cash in on a weakened Reigns, which will lead to the three members of Shield feuding until Bryan comes back.

I don't think with Bray's character and Cena's track record that either need the title, or would even be that good for it at this juncture.

I agree cesaros not ready reigns can't talk bray wyatt only been there for a year and they don't wanna del musback him. Orton and cena both bring in money tho but they both were recently champs

I think that Wyatt would be the best option for shock value. Where else do they go with him from there if he loses? Who will Daniel Bryan face when he comes back? Orton? Seen that..Cena? Seen that...I should know that by typical booking nowadays that Cena or Orton will win but. I actually think none of them will be a good option that the fans want to see win...I would love them to throw a curveball and insert The Miz in the match with Ric Flair as his new manager....

• Balls

There are either guys that aren't ready (Cesaro, Reigns, Wyatt), guys whose time on top has come and gone (Del Rio, Sheamus), or guys that nobody wants to see as champ (Cena, Orton). Unfortunately, I think they'll have to go with one of the latter.

Cesaro is the only logical choice.

Kane and RVD should have been in it.seriously WWE is crapping on RVD and Kane.