Could Isis take over Iran?

This question is for people who have been following the news on Iraq, as you know Isis has advanced into the heart of Iraq and there are very close to Bagdad and their main objective is to take over Shia Iran. So do you guys think that they would succeed, do you think that Isis is more powerful then Iran. Also do you think that Isis is being funded by Arabian countries? or do you think that this whole thing would be over soon. what is your opinion.

Also Iran has revolutionary guards whom i read are one of the best fighting forces in the middle east.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

ISIS' main objective is to take over Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Iraq - I haven't seen them make any claims on Iran.

Regardless, a group of Sunni Arabs are not going to be able to take over a massive, mountainous country of 80 million Shiite Persians.

• Ali Mli4 years agoReport

Hej **** "FARSESAG" UR THE ************* COWARD!!! PUNK!

• Sas
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

doubtful, since iran is a regional power in the region, and they would support the shia government of iraq first, to prevent the isis from gaining a foothold. ISIS is more of an extremist group, and Iran is a country, besides there are shia muslims, that wouldnt hesitate to fight the isis.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Iran media announced ISIS has attacked Iran few days ago (i am not joking) , before they could enter Iran territory all of them was captured by Iran's army.

• 5 years ago

no they can't, this is as strong as they can get, unless they keep getting external support.

And yes ISIS used to be funded by saudi arabia but i don't know if they still are now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Nah dude they like to take iran, actually they Love to take iran!! But they cany do ****!!!!! Iran is too strong!! It is actually the safest country in the region!!!! And ofcourse they dont have the guts to do it!!

• chris
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

ISIS is Obama's creation.

See infowars.com

Attachment image
    • alex5 years agoReport

Lmfao that picture had me Rollin 😂😂😂😂

• 5 years ago

I don't think they are ready for Iran yet

• 5 years ago

Who cares?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.