Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Bush took the biggest world sympathy for U.S after 911 & made U.S most resented country in world! The largest diplomatic failure in history!?

He entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic indicator negative!

Bush SHATTERED the record for biggest annual deficit in history!

Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.  He set the all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

After BUSH/CHENEY LIED to AMERICA about WMD's & started 2 WARS they cut the healthcare benefits for war veterans!

In his first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in US history. 

Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history. 

Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in US history. 

Presided over the biggest energy crises in history.

Dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in the history of the world. 

First president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

Set the record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in US history. 

First Pres. in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the human rights commission.

• Jason
    Favorite Answer

absolutely

all the US had to do was intelligently cooperate with the whole world

Afghanistan and the hunt for al Qaeda should have been a police action rather than a clumsy drawn out invasion

near the whole world was up for that

but no ... you guys gotta go for regime change

UNICAL started to look like a motive

and then

you guys had to try and twist the facts to go after Saddam

wtf was that about

Iraq had nothing to do with it

anyway

yep

certainly a sorry start to the 21st C

Isaiah 43:18-19 ESV

Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Philippians 3:13 ESV

Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead...

Romans 13:12 ESV

The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light.

Actually we were better off with Bush than with the empty suit we have as president now. Oh and as I recall the congress voted to use military force to remove Saddam. That means the democrats voted for it too. The rest of your rant is just as meaningless.

The Strongest economy in US history was during and just after WWII.

but I do get the message , you don't like Bush.

• ICU2

According to polls Obama is worst in history...yup...even lower than bush...

How come when Hillary comes up, nobody recalls how she played a pivotal part in that war?? Isnt that Convenient.

How can I answer a statement without a single question?

• Nguyen

Lie

You may believe the propaganda but I do not.