What type of idiot calls up Jo and Fred?

In a 23 man squad... You use Jo and Fred and you don't call up Alexandre Pato or Leandro Damiao, you also don't take your best play maker by far in Phillipe Coutinho but you take Bernard. Scolari is an idiot.

Update:

Bye bye Brazil.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

I would call it a Lemon moment.

• 5 years ago

What is it with these old managers not calling players based on form? Scolari, Del Bosque and Lippi are world cup winners in the past but the same team over and over cannot last, not saying the same for Scolari but there are better players who deserved to be in the squad. Coutinho definitely deserved to be in it, I don't understand what is Scolari thinking, at the same time, Brazil are overrated and not like they are stacked with world class talents. Costa was ideal for this Brazilian side.

• Ronnie
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

adios brazil

7-1, i'd actually rather be an england fan than a brazil fan, it's better to go out in the group than lose a semi 7-1, LoL what utter humiliation

• Nabinho
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

Very very true, another amazing inspiring motivational answer by the legend Ronnie.

• Jonny
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Thats what i was thinking like WTF they picked them when they had guys like Alexander Pato

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.