POLL- why The **** support Israel?

If you support Israel tell me exactly why.

but when you say why, you have to keep in mind that Israel controls 99% of american media to make

Americans bias Israel, and Israel has many corrupt lobby groups to screw america and the world over.

plus take a look at this ---------------->>>> http://goo.gl/0P59pp

And on top of all this Israel cuts off all Palestinian exports and imports, so the Palestinian economy is

doing so shitty, and Israel also cut off Palestinians water supply!!! who does that!?!??!

So after knowing all of this tell me, please, why support Israel? they are monsters!

Favorite Answer

I support Israel because Europeans are superior to noneuropeans. The Jews of Israel are Europeans and the Muslims are Arabs, so naturally the white Jews should control those foolish nonwhite Arabs.

Source(s): Trying to think of a rational Jewish answer

I wonder how much more money the Palestinians would have to take care of their people if they weren't spending it on the 200 rockets a week they are shooting into Israel.

Why support Israel? It is the sole true democracy in that region, and an important ally. Do you really want yet another extremist Islamic regime in the Middle East? Do you know that many of the "Palestinian people" are immigrants? If Israel is not the Jewish home land - what is?

Here is a link with more information:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/660883/post...

And I'll bet if the Palestinians quit shelling Israel the taps would be turned on immediately.

They'll never have their own state as long as they let their territory be used to launch attacks into Israel.

The Palestinians hate to miss a chance to miss a chance. They are the most ineptly led people in the world.

They are a reasonably reliable foothold to retain access to Middle Eastern oil. If Iran or another campaigner like Saddam makes a run on capturing most of the Middle Eastern oil Israel will help us shut them down like we did Saddam.

Source(s): Reason and realities of life on earth, not emotion and fairy tale delusional theory
  • Feivel

I support Israel. Without question and proudly.

99%? You will find that most media outlets are owned by conglomerates (ie..shareholders) and many are on the NYSE.

Hamas hides weapons in schools and hospitals, in homes where children live (and before they bombs those homes, they contact the home and say "get out". Hamas puts children in harms way. Israel protects it's children. Hamas teaches children to hate. Israel does not. Israel arrested the killers of the muslim boy. Hamas appears to be hiding the alleged killers of the Jewish boys. The mother of one of the alleged killers said she is proud of him if he was the killer. Proud of him?!

In Israel women can drive, vote, shop (all without their husbands or parents permission). Muslim and arabs make up nearly 20% of the population. Muslims go to school, go to University, get jobs, vote, hold office. They worship in their mosques. Xians worship in their churches.

How many Jews live in "palestine"? How many live in muslim countries? Vote? Hold office?

Israel lets in good and services. They do not let in weapons. Have you been to Israel? Have you been to "palestine? Have you seen a map of the middle east? Obviously you know little about which you are speaking or were you just indoctrinated in a muslim country to hate Jews?

Either way..... I am an Israeli American Jew. I have lived in Israel and been to "palestine". I feel sorry for the "palestinian" children caught up in this but I feel really more sorry that these children have parents who hate Israel more than they love them.

Israel wants peace but Israel has EVERY RIGHT to protect itself

If there is a Jewish conspiracy...I am all for it. I don't have to explain why I support Israel any more than I have to explain why I support the Montreal Canadiens. Like Bobby Brown says...it's my prerogative.

• Anon

I support Israel due to it being the holy land but to say we need to make sure arbas nand jews can share god in this land with unity of religion.

• Nels

I so agree! I don't know why people do.

Freakin' Neil Young was performing there - hypocrite

he sucks as a musician too, with that odd voice

Cos da Tv tulls me twu - da tV suyz dat Himus ar tirrirists - i like da TV

Jews don't bother me with converting. Muslims do. Islam is a disgusting religion that seeks to destroy the world by killing nonbelievers who refuse to convert.