Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

Why would some attractive women choose to date average looking men?

Why would they do so?, Could it be possible for them to actually like a guy who is way less good looking than them?. I am in a complete dilemma , i have been in a relationship with a woman , who is quite attractive. It's been 6 months since we started dating, and i really liked her as well. The problem started when i noticed that every time we strolled out/dinner/lunch/ or even a walk around the park..a lot of guys stare at her and keep staring at us until we are are out of their sight.

But the problem began , when some of these guys actually cat-call her. That too, right in front of me. As in, either i don't exist or they don't want to believe she could be with a guy like me. Even at parties , i have seen men approach her, and ask her out. Just last month i heard some random men claim- 'How could a girls like her date a guy like me?'. That was really hurtful !

It's like my own worth is nothing, and this is when i heard it, god knows..what all they must be saying behind me.And what hurts me the most is when i overheard my friends saying the same thing, they were using extremely vile repulsive language in describing her body parts too. My self esteem has gone completely down the drain, i don't know if i can live like this forever.

I don't understand , why did she dated me? Is this a way for her to pass time and then marry someone far more better looking? I am starting to think that she should just stick with dating good looking men only

Favorite Answer

You're doing the right thing, just break it off. Let her go out with handsome studs, i think you should just stick with plain janes. Trust me , it's for your own good. let the hot girls ride along studs, you shouldn't ever date her again, kid

you're spendin too much time thinking about things, why not just go with it,

• .

Why not???

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and for some, other qualities are more important than looks...

Just because you think someone is good looking or average looking, does not mean other people agree with your assessment...

The cat calls are by 20 something yr old Jack-Offs right? These young guys mostly are losers. I lockem up every day. Every generation gets worse.

Edit: I can assure you that under all that caked on make-up & hair high lights shes just an average person like you. Google Faith Hill without make up. See what I mean?

Youre letting people's opinions get to you, which women don't find attractive. They're jealous, they think you have something they did have that your offering her. You could be a very funny guy or she finds you more attractive. Girls have different taste in guys like guys do. You can see someone's attractive but it won't mean your compatable. Maybe if you feel your self esteem low get some fun hobbies or work out just to get you more energized and confident. Don't let people jealously get to you, she chose you for a reason.

Yes we do ;), seriously though who says you are less attractive than her, its in your head. She is with you because she loves you, all of you. The cat calling men are just cave men who have no manners. But always remember they can look but not touch. Smile as you know she is yours, not theirs.

Quite hard to give you an answer, because everyone has a different perspective of what "attractive" is, this woman you describe as good looking could be ugly to someone else vice versa.