If World War 3 were to happen...?

After the Malaysian Airplane being shot down last week, a lot of people have been concerned about the occurrence of a WW3.

My question is, looking at the recent events, which countries would side with who and what do you think will happen.

I could see countries like the US, most E.U countries, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, and Canada, Israel, Turkey on one side; and Russia, North Korea, China, Iran, some South American countries, and maybe Egypt (?)

What do you think?

US, SOUTH KOREA, SAUDI ARABIA, CANADA, ISRAEL, TURKEY, MOST E.U COUNTRIES

VS.

RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN, SOME SOUTH AMERICA COUNTRIES, EGYPT

Favorite Answer

WW3 could start in other ways too

India vs Pakistan china joins Pakistan due to border disputes, rivalry etc with India. USA join India (obvious against china) other Asian countries side to eg Vietnam, South Korea against Pakistan and NK

or Ukraine vs Russia

Russia starts invading europe

and theres that gaza thing happening with stupid Israel

Not even muslim but I support Palsetine. Israel is cruel and are modern day hitlers supported by Obama and the US

WW3 Will not happen any time soon. I think it was back in 2012, we though World War 3 would be between North Korea, America and the UK along with other countries, nothing happened, just an invasion threat. In 2013 we again thought WW3 was going to happen between Syria, the US, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and the UK, nothing happened. So I'm pretty skeptical of any war happening in the next 5 years.

World War III is in the midst. But the truth is We are already fighting our WWIII at the borders. Hopefully keeping Border Jumpers out of this country.

• Pete

Nothing to worry about. If there's a WW3 just put your head between your legs and kiss your @rse goodbye.

• whoo

I think Obama should be mining the USA ... and stay out of some other country's business .

It'd last 20 minutes; and we'd ALL be Dead- in a matter of Hours. Because the Nuclear fall-out- would kill us ALL. :(

Source(s): GRIM; -but True.

We already had WW3. It was called the Korean War and Vietnam was WW4. If thousands die and costs the tax payers billions then its a war regardless of what the suit & tie politicians say especially if theyve never served.

• Patrick
      5 years agoReport

Communism of course. I served 20 yrs Army. I can day it. I was there.

The only people "concerned" about a third world war breaking out are people who have little or no knowledge of history or geopolitics. You appear to be one of those.

• Can you explain to me how me being concerned about another world war have anything to do with me not knowing anything about geopolitics and history?