Tamara
Tamara asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 years ago

My friend is nuts about her cats?

She has no spouse or boyfriend, just her two cats, and dotes on them to the extreme.

Most recently, she is working on finding and buying a new vacuum cleaner that her cats won't be afraid of. I think this is a impossible task - time consuming, waste of money. The cats are fine waiting in another room while she vacuums.

Should I say anything to her? If so, how should I word it? Or just leave her be?

Favorite Answer

Hello, It sounds as if your friend has a bit of an obsession with her cats. But, if they make her happy and possibly fill a void then so be it. Maybe they fulfill a space in her life that humans do not. As for the vacuum, I think that I agree that it may be impossible. I think that you could tell her your opinion on the vacuum. Good luck

What a preposterous objective, finding a vacuum that wont scare her cats? Honestly, I would tag along with her because she seems somewhat amusing.