Wearing bodyline KID sizes?? (LOLITA FASHION)?

So there is a dress I REALLY REALLY want!!! But it is only available in the "KID" sizes... I measured myself and i will be able to fit the 140, but i'm not quite sure about the length? i'm quite short (150 cm or 4'11) do you think that the length of the dress will be too short?

Usually in lolita the dresses are longer, how long do you think it will be?

Obviously you won't know for sure... so how can i measure my body to know how long it will be??

http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showProduct2.as... this is the dress ^^

answers will be highly appreciated!

• Yazzy
    Favorite Answer

You need to take a tape measure and measure yourself. According to the sizing it says that the back center should be 78 cm. Thats from the back middle of the dress to your knees. So measure from about where your bra line is to your knees. It's okay if it's an inch or two too short or long.

I think you would, but to know for sure you'd have to order it. You could try going to a nearby store with the similar measurements and compare. Btw those are really cute c: