Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 5 years ago

lebanon : do you agree that Pakistan is greatest nation on earth?

Pakistan greatest country in the world all other countrys are run by little girls.

Pakistan number one exporter of potassium!

Other countries have inferior potassium.

Pakistan home of the tinshein swimming pool it's length thirty metre ans width six metre.

Filtration system a marvel to behold it removes 80 percent of human solid waste.

Pakistan,Pakistan, you very nice place, from plains of Kashmir to eastern fence of dirty Indiantown.

Pakistan, friend of all except Dirty Indiantown, they very nosey people withe bone in theire brain.

Pakistan, industry best in the world, we invented toffee and the trouser belt.

Pakistan, prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course for Afghanistan's.

Pakistan,Pakistan, you very nice place, from plains of Kashmir to eastern fence of dirty indiantown.

Come grasp the mighty phenis of our leader, from juction with testes to tip of its face

Show !!!

Best Answer

Pakistan is definitely not the greatest nation on earth, but I like what the Pakistani Government is doing against terrorism.

But Pakistan has a lot of problems which need to be fixed. With a bit of hard work, sweat and blood, Pakistan can overcome the terrorists which control a lot of the country. Taliban and Al Qaeda must go.

I have a different idea of which country is the greatest country on earth, but I shall not say because I'm a guest in the Lebanon section.

I personally think every country has the potentials to be a great country... for example lebanon is a beautiful country, but the system her is bad

update:

after I read your comments I found out that you people are infected.

you can't simply tell everyone with and opposite opinion that he's a dirty piece of human.

ok I am Palestinian and am against the war happening on Gaza, but all Jews are bad. some of them are against the Zionists

• Skyline
      5 years agoReport

I'm an Israeli Jew and I'm with the Zionists, but I'm not an evil murderous person. None of us are, we just want to live our lives. Check out the 1.6 million Palestinians who live in Israel with full rights as Israeli citizens. Peace is half here.

Oh come on Bon'Quisha you are better than this. Did some Pakistani recently mock you or what?

I usually enjoy your questions. Talk about my country Pakistan and us, please just don't insult other groups or countries.

By the way, enjoy toffees.

Hahahaha seriously ?

What about the human rights? women, gays, minorities?

are you kidding with me? give me my rights and keep everything else..

• 5 years agoReport

Silence Tunisian Jew ! Your army is no match for the mighty Pakistani army !!!!

pakis are terrorists just like lebanese.

• ---

Good joke.

• 5 years agoReport

Silence woman !,

Oh Boy , you really need HELP !