why did these guys walk behind me so close?

I was at work today and walked by two co-workers (both guys) in the hallway during break. When I walked past them they both started following me closely behind me to the break room and introduced themselves to me.

Why would they follow me so behind me that I noticed it? If I had slowed down one of them would have bumped in to me. It was just weird.

I found it rude and unnerving that they were following so close behind me.

Any thoughts??

Favorite Answer

wrong and wrong neil and w.h.. They were walking close bc one or both of them are actually attracted to you and wanted to get your attention so they got close enough to tap you or like you just said introduce theirselves to you you actually just answered your own question but look at this this way don't be obnoxious and mean and stuck up bc that just means youre very gorgeous boo boo and some women wish they had men on them like that. Men are men remember that and dogs are dogs difference is this is how we reproduce in the world we as humans meet and greet and date and marry and hump like animals to reproduce offspring to nurture the world and if you don't like the attention just ignore them or answer just as they ask and carry on your way nothing more nothing less men get the hint trust me

Just turn around and say what's exactly on your mind. That ought to stop them (hopefully.)

Don't worry, they were probabley just checking you out. If they get to close then talk to them.