Tamara
Tamara asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 6 years ago

I downloaded software then found out it won't work on my computer. How do I de-install it?

I cannot open the program, it is "Adobe Digital Editions 3.0" my mac is too old for it. So I can't get to the Program Menu.

Favorite Answer

its called uninstalling, okay I'm glad to help but i don't know what operating system your are using. if you are using osx which is apple which mac computers have. you go to the finder and search for the program, than you can drag it to the recycle him which will change to an eject symbol. or opposite click the application to bring up its menu and you can uninstall it. as for windows I'm a little rusty, i believe you can go to the start menu and go to all programs and look for it, than right or opposite click and a menu will come up and than you can uninstall it. i hope this helps :)

Source(s): my computer knowledge

Don't use Add/ Remove Programs! Use this: http://www.epasystems.ro/iobit-uninstaller-3/

in win 7 :

go to start, open control panel, open Programs and features, find your program , click on it, and click Uninstall from the top menu.

follow the path..

I like the program revo uninstaller this program is free