?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

Poll: Which future celebrity death will hit you hardest and why?

I mean, which celebrity would make you sad if they died?

Best Answer

Billy Joel

Paul McCartney

Leonardo DiCaprio

Paul Rudd

Bill burr

... and im still upset that Otis Redding died

I am still sad about Paul Walker's death :( . I guess I'd be sad if any young celebrity died.

It will be a shame when Betty White passes. She is still sharp at 92 and her awkward pauses were perfect, if you don't believe me watch a re-run of the Mary Tyler Moore show, where she payed Sue Ann Nivens. Her sense of timing is a sharp as her wit.

• Stephen Hawking.

Morgan Freeman probably

also Betty White

And probably more... You really never expect a celebrity to die, until they do. The only ones I really ever think "Hey, they're going to die soon probably" are the really old ones... And somehow they always manage to outlive the ones I never expected to die.

• CAB

You're making the assumption that I have a way of knowing future celebrities. I don't know who the worlds biggest entertainer will be in the year 3000.

When I was a kid John Candy's death was really a blindside for me.

I was a fan!

It's sad enough when one dies, I don't want to think about dead celebrities before they're actually dead.

• OMIJEN

Betty White..... what a great lady....

Tyler Perry... Not only for all his insightful programmes, but, for all the wonderful charities and humanitarian work he does

Benedict Cumberbatch.I love him too much and the world needs nice people like him