?
Lv 7
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 years ago

Poll: Which future celebrity death will hit you hardest and why?

Update:

I mean, which celebrity would make you sad if they died?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

Billy Joel

Paul McCartney

Leonardo DiCaprio

Paul Rudd

Bill burr

... and im still upset that Otis Redding died

• 5 years ago

I am still sad about Paul Walker's death :( . I guess I'd be sad if any young celebrity died.

• 5 years ago

It will be a shame when Betty White passes. She is still sharp at 92 and her awkward pauses were perfect, if you don't believe me watch a re-run of the Mary Tyler Moore show, where she payed Sue Ann Nivens. Her sense of timing is a sharp as her wit.

• Stephen Hawking.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Morgan Freeman probably

also Betty White

And probably more... You really never expect a celebrity to die, until they do. The only ones I really ever think "Hey, they're going to die soon probably" are the really old ones... And somehow they always manage to outlive the ones I never expected to die.

• CAB
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

You're making the assumption that I have a way of knowing future celebrities. I don't know who the worlds biggest entertainer will be in the year 3000.

• 5 years ago

When I was a kid John Candy's death was really a blindside for me.

I was a fan!

• 5 years ago

It's sad enough when one dies, I don't want to think about dead celebrities before they're actually dead.

• OMIJEN
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Betty White..... what a great lady....

Tyler Perry... Not only for all his insightful programmes, but, for all the wonderful charities and humanitarian work he does

• 5 years ago

Benedict Cumberbatch.I love him too much and the world needs nice people like him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.