can I stretch my ears?

I am 13 years old and I want to stretch to a 6g so I can fit the cute ear swirls in. Will thry close up tp around a 14g (which I have now)? And how do I ask my mom? I got my ears first peirced when I was 5, and my tragus the other week so I dont want to push it. Thx

• Laura
    Favorite Answer

They should be able to close back up eventually, but this depend on the person and how they gauges their ears. You should start at a 14 that you are at now and go up a size only every 2 weeks. Going up any faster than that will damage the internal lobe tissue and may make it heal back badly. Just ask your mom nicely. You should probably wait until your tragus is healed before doing anything on your ears again. That way it doesn't seem like you are doing a bunch of body modifications all at once.

If you care for them properly, they could even shrink smaller than that. Just let your mom know that a 6g isn't that big at all, and if it's the truth, tell her you're responsible enough to care for them, so they will shrink properly :) and since you just got your tragus done, I'd wait a wee bit longer before asking :) good luck!

• Nick

Are you crazy?! You'll never get a well paid job when you're 18, unless you want to work for the circus

• Molly Jane6 years agoReport

Search up how small the plugs are. They look the same as regular earrings so be quiet. P.S. I am a straight A student, and what people do with their lives is none of your business, unless it is illegal.

they might not go to a 14g