MASTERBATE GIRLS?!?!?!?!?!?

my friends are talking about masterbation. i didnt know what mastebate until my friend told me about 2 days ago. is this normal? my friends are all 13~14

nice answers plz

Favorite Answer

Correction: Masturbation* :)

Ik I sound like a retard here lool but these questions answer them & I can explain it properly to you being a girl myself.

As your friends know about it-

Do your friends masturbate?

Oh yeah so How did you get in the topic of Masturbation anyway? It's normally private thing.

Under influence Have you tried it?

Okay so just because you didn't know the meaning of it, doesn't make you pathetic, dumb or stupid. In fact you are amazing. Some Children Find out early age and start masturbating very early. I knew what masturbation was but I never knew the name Masturbation until I clicked on a link by mistake then realised what it was. It is normal because not every child is designed to find out things the same time as others right? You know things your friends don't know. If you do masturbate keep a limit to how far you go don't start exploring things which are not for your age. Search up on google what it is. If you feel embarrassed to talk to someone. Tbh it's a weird thing to talk about, I wonder why your friends were cause people never admit they do things like that anyway.

Don't get upset over rude comments either. x x

it is normal and healthy for people to do even girls do it most people assume only guys do it but mostly everyone does it I started at 11

Its normal, fun , and healthy.

Masturbating is normal.