Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Does anyone else get depressed when it's sunny outside?

I LOVE rainy and overcast days. But when it's hot and the sun is shining, I get seriously bummed out. It's too bright, and the absence of clouds makes me feel uncomfortable and exposed somehow. It's been a really long, unusually hot summer so far, with no end in sight according to the extended forecast, and it's making me REALLY depressed. Every time I look out the window in the morning and see blue skies, I honestly feel like crying. I need to see rain, SOON.

Is there such a thing as REVERSE Seasonal Affective Disorder? Does anyone else feel this way?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes. Its almost painful. That's why I moved to seattle, for the rain, but it barely rained this year and it's perfect weather. I got so excited when it got cloudy this morning but it faded and I could have cried. I think it feels better for the weather to reflect how you feel deep inside

• 7 years ago

I totally feel the same way. I love it when it's cloudy, raining, and cold. I hate the heat, and the sunlight.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Me too. Luckily it usually doesn't get too hot where I live ♥

• 7 years ago

this is some twilight **** going on here... y'all a bunch of vampires

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Only if I have to do something that precludes me from going outside.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

NO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.