Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Does anyone else get depressed when it's sunny outside?

I LOVE rainy and overcast days. But when it's hot and the sun is shining, I get seriously bummed out. It's too bright, and the absence of clouds makes me feel uncomfortable and exposed somehow. It's been a really long, unusually hot summer so far, with no end in sight according to the extended forecast, and it's making me REALLY depressed. Every time I look out the window in the morning and see blue skies, I honestly feel like crying. I need to see rain, SOON.

Is there such a thing as REVERSE Seasonal Affective Disorder? Does anyone else feel this way?

Favorite Answer

yes. Its almost painful. That's why I moved to seattle, for the rain, but it barely rained this year and it's perfect weather. I got so excited when it got cloudy this morning but it faded and I could have cried. I think it feels better for the weather to reflect how you feel deep inside

I totally feel the same way. I love it when it's cloudy, raining, and cold. I hate the heat, and the sunlight.

• ?

Me too. Luckily it usually doesn't get too hot where I live ♥

this is some twilight **** going on here... y'all a bunch of vampires

Only if I have to do something that precludes me from going outside.

NO