Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

When the Cons here say that Kanuckistan is a hot bed of Socialism because of Universal Health Care, sensible gun laws, gay pride parades?

,affordable education for all, gay marriage, abortions, two languages, Timmies and Donuts on every street corner, Unions and pensions why doesn't Kanuckistan also have the FEMA Camps, Black Drone Armies coming for guns, Death Panels, just One Television Channel, and Ugly Women forcing you to marry them? Just like the Cons say will happen if America ever considers becoming a safe, sane and civil society?

How did Canada avoid all the bad stuff?

YES!...Even watching the Toronto Maple Leafs is still considered Hockey

Favorite Answer

Because this guy said no to all the BS when they built Canada. For my fellow Americans who don't know who this is, it's Sir Sam Steele Northwest Mounted Police service number three. This guy was such a badass that Disney created a cartoon character out of him. He set the Alaskan border where it today and he single handedly stopped a labor uprising of 700 with a single rifle and a copy of the Riot Act. (I read Pierre Burton). Canada does have an interesting history with some very colorful characters. More Americans should take the time to read it.

• Cindy LGPB
      6 years agoReport

I went to university at the University of Manitoba and college to study Photojournalism at Loyalist College in Belleville Ontario. I spend about three to four months of every year on your side of the border working. I know what a double-double and a butter tart is.

• Pete

Did you know that Americans consider Canada their hat? I suppose that's where the brains are. The @rsehole is located further south.

• ?

Cool, Canada allows incestual and polygamous marriages?

You guys have the education system that limits the damage that conservatives can do.

Almost hockey season, looking forward to it. I think my Hurricanes are gonna stink again, but we got a new coach, so new leadership of the crap team.

• Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

Hey I think you guys once had one of our crappy coaches, Paul Maurice. Maybe you are right.

Justin Beiber.

I think I've said enough there.

• 6 years agoReport

Did you HAVE to be brutally Honest?.......now I cry.....

And yet you guys are bitching because an American company wants to move its HQs there? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

• Because Canada is all white.