i don't have any classes with my crush?

i really wanted atleast one class with him but i don't help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Don't change your schedule just to be in the same class so him! I'm going to be honest, I took a regular track government class in hopes of having the same class as my crush, but that didn't happen, and so the class is too slow paced and I don't know anybody is my class. It sucks.

This is the second year I don't have classes with him, but then his best friend and my best friend started dating and we eat lunch together almost every day. Maybe that might happen for you.

But if it doesn't, which probably will happen, there's always social media, chatting with him in the halls, clubs that you both might like, next semester, and probably other guys in your other classes.

Just remember that it's not the end of the world.

Change your schedule

Or even if u don't get any classes together

Find excuses to see him like in the halls or at lunch and start a conversation by asking something maybe

As the other person said don't stalk him u don't have to talk to him EVERYDAY

Talk to him but also keep your distance and give him space

Good luck ;)

Source(s): My life

There's still after school, before school, lunch, in between classes. There's plenty of time.

If you really want to be in one with him consider changing your schedule to a class you know he has and just hope your in the same class.

• Change your schedule or join an activity he is in. Be careful not to stalk him. If you are friends with him then sit with him at lunch. Now tell me.... is this guy ugly or should he be given a chance? https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140...

Well this is common. But there is always FaceTime. And weekends.