Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

I wanna beat up my girlfriend's bullies?

My girlfriend is the type who is always dedicated to her studies and is not athletic or strong, but I happen to be very well fit and have decent muscle mass.. Anyway my girlfriend gets bullied by this group of 3 c*nts who are all spoiled, their parents buy them anything, so tehy feel entitled to anything, those type of girls.. Well it started 3 months ago, and happens about 3 times a week, they push her into lockers, spit on her, knock her books out of her hands etc. I actually tried talking to these 3 bitches, and they said they'd stop but it has continued... You guys may say we should talk to teachers but trust me, they don't ever do anything, and her parents just say to defend herself, but like I said, she's weak and she can't defend herself... I'm very pissed off, and I wanna go and beat up these 3 girls, is this the right thing to do?

Favorite Answer

Well, its not ethically right to hit a girl... however, take it to the principal and if he refuse to do anything about it, take it to the commissioner of your districts board of education. Bullies are sick and pathetic, and I understand here you're coming from, considering I have been a victim myself, although I do not believe your girlfriend will appreciate you "snitching" n them and drawing more attention to her. Whatever you do make sure it i anonymous, and continue to stand up for her.

Don't beat them up, get in there face, yell at them, but do not hit them you will regret it, if you can black mail them, those kind of girls always have something they don't want everyone to know.

Find out what they are afraid of are they on drugs, use it.

Your objective is to scare them so bad that they leave you and everyone else around you alone, but do not do it in such a way that you get in trouble.

Honestly just protect her. Tell them to stop 1 more time and if they don't. Find out when 1 of them is by themselves and get ur friends to start beating up 1. Or just get ur friends and beat up their girlfriends

Tell them off!! don't let them do that to her. Shes your girlfriend!

that is so sweet you should not do that but pay some other girls to bully them put those girls in their places..no one deserves to be treated that way..