How are the Steelers looking this year?

2-1, their offense looks good, and their defense has a lot of weapons- especially with the return of James Harrison. (If they don't win the AFC North I'll drop a cat out of a moving bus and throw oranges at pedestrians).

Best Answer

They sure had me worried at the beginning of the game last night......but good ole Ben got them going and they did fine the second half. Not sure they have it in them to win the AFC North. No matter what....I"ll still be rooting for them.

• The Walrus
      5 years agoReport

They're actually held as the favourite in the AFC North by most of the experts. Mainly because of Baltimore's inconsistency and Cincinnati's inability to win a playoff game.

If the Steelers are going to make any sort of noise this season, they are going to have get there with offense. The Steelers defense is thin and suspect. Especially at secondary and linebacker. They are going to need to replace Ike Taylor since he will be out for at least 6 weeks.

The only reason the Steelers is bringing back James Harrison is because Jarvis Jones and Ryan Shazier are both out. If it weren't for both of their injuries, James Harrison would still be enjoying his retirement.

Make no mistake. James Harrison used to be a special player and a beast on defense. That being said. He is 36 years old and he isn't the player he used to be. If he were, the Bengals wouldn't have cut him after last season. Harrison is going to back up Arthur Moats and used as a pass rusher.

• The Walrus
      5 years agoReport

Yeah? As long as you've got the old crystal ball out, mind telling me next week's lottery numbers?