Which cult guru do US Cons prefer? Rand? Crowley? Hubbard?

Update:

Crowley got lots of sex but squandered the millions he inherited. Hubbard got both sex and money. Rand scr*wed only one disciple (that I know of) and ended up on welfare. All were apostles of pathological selfishness, though, and that's what makes them Con Gurus, esp. Rand.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Best Answer

Ronald Reagan (AKA Jesus Christ Jr) is the conservstives Eternal and Dear Leader.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I like George Will the most.

Your list of conservatives is mostly unfamiliar to me.

I know of Rand Paul, of course. But the only person named Crowley I know of is a Democratic Congressman from New York, and the only Hubbard I know of was a former Democratic Congressman from Kentucky who hasn't been around for over 20 years. So *YOU* should explain who you're talking about in order for me to understand you.

• 5 years ago

That's what Libs don't get, Cons are not just like Libs with a different Messiah like leaders.

We are individuals who make it on our own, don't cluster in fearful groups, don't look to larger than life figures to rally 'round.

They do have people they revere and respect. But not in the same "lead us out of our problems" kind of loyalty like the Libs, WE can solve our own problems.

• 5 years ago

The Cult of Reagan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Obama may actually be a good candidate for a "cult guru"; at least that way his actions will have no signficance.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Unlike liberals who form their opinions based on who is popular and what they think, conservatives use facts to base their opinions on, not hero worship.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

Feel free to link to a single time I did this. Or just admit that you lack the mental ability to use facts to back up a point.

• RJC
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

I like obama and that muslim cult

• 5 years ago

None that I am aware of.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.