Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

I don’t think woman can get rich by marrying a rich man.?

Easiest and fast way, realistic way to get rich is to marry a rich.

There are many women who marry a rich man. But really ? Even a man is very rich or have a lot of money, good salary, that doesn’t mean money will go to a woman who date with him. Money will still be a man’s money. Rich man doesn’t mean they are loose on their money, big spender, he can be a person who don’t spend money at all, keep money on his own. He may not give money to his girlfriend or buy her something. Only woman can have is just living in a good house, not bad food. It may be same as marrying a middle class man or lower class man.

There are people who marry or date with a man so she can have a job from a man or man’s parents. I think that option is good and good in a long run. Marrying a rich man is only good in a short term.

What do you think?

• Lili
    Favorite Answer

Just dating a rich man isn't going to do much for your own bank account, but if you marry one, you will enjoy the fruits of his labors (or inheritance). Moreover, if you live in a community property state, then even if you divorce, you're going to be entitled to part of his riches -- part of the riches accumulated during your marriage.

You might have to sign a pre-nup, but if you have a good lawyer, you can make sure that whatever divorce settlement you get is a very generous one. And sometimes pre-nups don't stand up in court. They aren't even legal in some countries.

Mind you, I don't think marrying for money is a good idea. I had more than one chance to do it, and I didn't, because while I liked the men in question, I didn't love them.

If you wish to get the parts and practice and use the artwork of the search until every thing becomes second character for you you then require this book https://tr.im/vqTeC to master how.

Mcdougal Joshua Pellicer, has coached tens of thousands of men on associations and relationship and, even if he admits he was not a normally created master of the relationship game and it needed him a lot of problems and rejection to eventually understand what performs and what does not work he built a strong class so that you to master and absorb the manner of seducing women.

The Tao of Badass is the greatest manual that you should remain on course. Without its advice, it will take you a lengthier time to realize your potential or at worst, not even understand it.

Marrying a rich man is the best thing you can do if he is a good fit for you.

And haha my boyfriend got a job from my dad,. Im more wealthy than my boyfriend so He must be the golddigger

Be honest with yourself and with her about your intentions. Adopting a no ******** policy when it comes to dating and women is the best way to go. Learn here https://tr.im/5texl

It may suck in the moment but will be much better in the long run. Men can’t complain about women not being clear about what they want if men aren’t willing to be honest about their feelings.

they can