Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 6 years ago

Do you think Israel is responsible for 9/11?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hell yes, Zionists owned the building and took over the security contract for the WTC.

They had as many reasons for the planned Demolitions as they had for killing John and Robert Kennedy.

A False Flag Attack to get the United States doing Zionist dirty work was the main reason.

The reason they chose 9/11/01 had to do with the Hammer Fund and Plundering the Russian Stock Market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

Youtube thumbnail

• Jason
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

only in the first few hours around the attacks when I was trying to think of who could field pilots as skilled and determined as were required for the operation

since then, Im more or less happy to accept the story as currently presented

the only question that remains in the minds of many is "who knew before the event?"

I suspect the attack wasnt unheralded as all would have us believe

• 6 years ago

No way man it was Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama's fault. Since they're all weak and make us look weak to our enemies, our enemies feel emboldened to attack us. They attack us because they hate freedom. They support Liberals since Liberals want to take our guns, then they can attack us better and impose Sharia law in America and put all the Conservative patriots in Fema camps. We need strong leadership for a better tomorrow and a safer America! Vote Palin!

• 6 years ago

I think, May be, It is the Root of the Tree to Spread Its Branches "WORLD OVER":

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zvi
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

• 6 years ago

Of course - it is the only conclusion supported by the facts.

• 6 years ago

Get a life man.

• 6 years ago

Nope, it was either "al qaeda" or space aliens,maybe Jewish space aliens.

• TNO
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Of course not.

Source(s): American
  • Shay p
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

No way !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.