What does it mean when your wife is away on a ladies-only trip and doesn't call you?

Does this mean I should continue blissfully watching sports and eating calzones?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

It means:

a) she started as an *all ladies* group but some guys joined in midway

b) she got to know about your new gorgeous girlfriend and your proposal

c) she doesn't really care about you whilst having fun

d) she forgot she has a husband

e) She accidentally landed on her phone and deleted your number from her contacts while doing yoga

f) She accidentally landed on her phone and deleted your number from her contacts while in the midst of *play time* with the concierge.

g) she wants YOU to call

h) She thinks a little distance would make the heart grow fonder

Take your pick or any combination. You're welcome.

First part of my answer- Do you mean she doesn't call at all? I have been married for almost 17 years and even after that long of a time, when I am away with my gfriends to vegas or where ever, I still manage to call him at least once per day..usually at night, when I am getting in bed and I have time to tell him about what I did that day, but no more than once. If she doesn't call at all the whole time, she may not be aware that you are waiting to hear from her. You may want to reach out and say "what's up" or "how are you" or something. If she doesn't respond, then you may need to have a talk when she comes home about just common courtesy. The 2nd part is, if you don't trust her to make the right choices when you are not around, then you have a lot more to worry about than just some time away with her friends. Can't have a relationship without trust. You may want to figure out why you don't seem to trust her. Good Luck.

Oh Kingsfan, I would think you would be in heaven right now! All the calzones and hot pockets you want, no kale to speak of! Besides aren't you and ahem my ex girlfriend, in love now?

• ?
      6 years agoReport

Pregnancy also means bigger boobs..though I dont hv the size problem ahem.
      Well you can still look good until like the 5th month. Then after even I hate myself. Good its winter, ill cover!

• Sue C

It no doubt means she's shopping & doing ALL the fun things a bunch of friends do when they are together. You do whatever makes you happy in a home all to yourself & can do whatever YOU want to do too that makes you happy. No news means good news & ALL is OK...best to you.

• David

OK, let me break it down for you...

Ladies-only trip where your wife calls you frequently = time with the girls.

Ladies-only trip where your wife doesn't call you at all = time with the boys.

• ?

When you get lemons, make lemonde. Fly to Vegas, eat at buffet restaurants, hire some hookers and indulge in every one of your fetishes, drink a lot, and don't tell anyone about it.

• Kingsfan
      6 years agoReport

I wouldn't be home for work in time :(

Your questions are hilarious, by the way. But I would call one of her friends if you have their number just to make sure she's ok. Or call the hotel. She deserves fun, but you deserve peace of mind.

She's having fun. Forgetting life. Letting loose. I wouldn't worry too much. Let her have fun and come home to you.

Yes all is well she is having a good time that's all

• dolly

Call her and keep eating those calzones!