Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 6 years ago

Professional Wrestling: What is The People's Predictions for WWE Hell In A Cell?

Hell In A Cell Match: Dean Ambrose Vs Seth Rollins:

WWE Tag-Team Championship Match: Gold & Stardust Vs The Usos:

Hell In A Cell Number One Contenders Match: John Cena Vs Randy Orton:

Grudge Match: Big Show Vs Rusev:

WWE Divas Championship Match: AJ Lee Vs Paige:

United States Championship Match: Sheamus Vs The Miz:

Brie Bella Vs Nikki Bella:

Two Out Of Three Falls Intercontinental Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler Vs Cesaro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGbOk6RxqCQ

Youtube thumbnail

Dave Hytmen's

Hell In A Cell Match: Dean Ambrose Vs Seth Rollins: Seth Rollins

WWE Tag-Team Championship Match: Gold & Stardust Vs The Usos: The Usos

Hell In A Cell Number One Contenders Match: John Cena Vs Randy Orton: Randy Orton

Grudge Match: Big Show Vs Rusev: Rusev

WWE Divas Championship Match: AJ Lee Vs Paige: Paige

United States Championship Match: Sheamus Vs The Miz: The Miz

Brie Bella Vs Nikki Bella: Brie Bella

Two Out Of Three Falls Intercontinental Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler Vs Cesaro: Cesaro

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hell In A Cell Match: Dean Ambrose Vs Seth Rollins: Can't say.

WWE Tag-Team Championship Match: Gold & Stardust Vs The Usos:

Hell In A Cell Number One Contenders Match: John Cena Vs Randy Orton: Randy Orton.

-My prediction being a Heel, either Triple H or Kane costs John Cena his match. Randy doesn't like that, and RKOs the Heel, thus turning face.

Grudge Match: Big Show Vs Rusev: Rusev

WWE Divas Championship Match: AJ Lee Vs Paige: Paige

United States Championship Match: Sheamus Vs The Miz: Sandow costs Miz his match, wherein Miz attacks Sandow later on. Or, on the pre-show Miz disses Sandow and Sandow becomes champ tonight itself (that's a wild card though).

Brie Bella Vs Nikki Bella: Who cares.. Brie Bella.

Two Out Of Three Falls Intercontinental Championship Match: Dolph Ziggler Vs Cesaro: Cesaro.

Quite frankly, I'm only desperately waiting for Rollins vs. Ambrose, but Ziggler-Cesaro should be good and MIZdow is always a ton of fun. I like this Hell in a Cell card.

On the Pre-Show, damn! DAMN! They are PUTTING TALENT OVER like NEVER before.

Paul Heyman SHOULD be on the commentary table for PPVs. Make Michael Cole and JBL for RAWs, but put Paul Heyman on there occasionally for PPVs. Either that, or make the panel a part of the show. Because FINALLY, they're calling strategy, matches and moves step-by-step.

I literally just felt Rollins being put over in my mind. Not kidding here, mate.

• 6 years ago

John Cena vs Randy Orton. Orton wins and gets his match with Lesnar where Rollins will screw him over.

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins. Dean Ambrose wins so we get a face winning one cell match and a heel winning a cell match.

Goldust and Stardust vs The Usos. The Usos regain the titles.

AJ Lee vs Paige. AJ retains

Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro. Cesaro wins the title but I think the feud will continue.

Sheamus vs Miz. Miz wins the title (im guessing Mizdow will sneak away the title for himself at some point)

Big Show vs Rusev. Rusev wins (i see a Mark Henry heel turn)

Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella. Brie wins.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You can see

World Wrestling Entertainment [RAW!/Smackdown Episodes, PPV, WWE Superstars, WWE Main Event and NXT],

Extreme Championship Wrestling [PPV and ECW Hardcore TV Episodes],

World Championship Wrestling [PPV and Monday Night Nitro Episodes] ,

American Wrestling Association

World Class Championship Wrestling content

As well as Original Content such as:

Monday Night War,

Legend's House,

Wrestlemania Rewind,

WWE Beyond The Ring,

WWE Countdown,

Specials

and of course Total Divas and Slam City.

The People can also find:

Clash Of Champion,

Legends Of Wrestling,

Saturday Night Main Event and a plethora of old school pro wrestling content for only $9.99 a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqtZMNAkLgE

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; like The People can Subscribe to The WWE Network for Only $9.99 A Month and watch WWE Hell In A Cell LIVE! NOW!
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Orton wins,which will be the best match.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.