Anime like death note?

I was really in love with the way tey made death note. By that I mean, how it was all about who is smartest and how they had to plan their next move and all. Is there another anime like death note where it's all about strategy and leaves me thinking "what will happen next" during the show?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it depend on what you are looking for

this show has many factors that make it great the two main factors are :

1-logic And tactics to conquer And destroy your enemy(and am not talking about childish anime like conan the detective )

2-dark atmosphere

logic And tactics

======================================...

ANIME :

-----------

Code Geas:

almost an exact replica of death note but mecha and future setting

i liked it better

Monster :

an anime that is usually suggested when Death note is mentioned

Kaiji :

a gambling themed anime where the hero was forced to participate in gambling games were his life is bet .

one outs :

a sport physiological anime

you might think it is about game of baseball were the nice hero learns how to pitch a ball and rise up to be the champion . WELL IT IS NOT

the hero is clever heartless person who crush his enemy to achieve vectory he destroy them mentally and rise above their bodies to the top

the Best way to Describe it is NO BODY WIN BUT I !!!

when they Cry :

a dark physiological anime that is very confusing the beggining but as the series progress every thing will be clear leaving you with 100% satisfying answers

BTW dont be fooled by the cute little charachters

all of them are time bomb and when it goes they turn in to a heartless killing machines

Manga :

-----------

liar game :

a manga were the main heroes are a nice warm hearted girl and a clever swindler both of them were caught in a dark game were lies is the key to the victory and deceiving your opponent is important for your survival

Gamble Fish:

very creative but somehow echi (damn that writer he know how to draw girls :P)

Tobaku Haouden Zero

another one forced into gamble game but this time the hero goal is to take down the dark organization that stands behind these gambles

dark atmosphere

======================================...

ANIME :

-----------

-darker than Black

-shiki

-Berserk

-Elfen Lied

-Gantz

-Speed Grapher

Manga:

-------------

battle royal

• King5 years agoReport

Code gease it is, thank you :)

• z.a.s
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

Best strategy anime I've seen (incl. Death Note) and the MOST similar to Death note (in order)

Zankyou no Terror

Monster

Code geass

Also watch :

FMA BROTHERHOOD

Attack on Titan

Psycho Pass

THESE ARE ALL AWESOME SERIES WHICH ARE LIKE DEATH NOTE AND VERY STRATEGIC OR VERY INTENSE TO MAKE YOU THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.