gm auto part?

I need a cable for 2008 Pontiac G6 GT convertible tonneau cover. Part #25906916.

1 Answer

  • 6 years ago

    So what??? Get off your ***, go to the dealer, and order it!! BTW, you FAILED to even ask a question there, bub - which is a violation of Yahoo! Answers' rules.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.