ryann asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 5 years ago

Movie poll:What is your favourite movie musical?

Favorite Answer

Hmm...that's a difficult question! I'm obsessed with musicals and I love it when they're made into movies! I love Les Miserables, Little Shop of Horrors, Cats (which I guess is just technically the play filmed and put in DVD but still :P) and so so many others! It's hard to choose but I think my favourite, always has and probably always will be Phantom of the Opera. I watched the movie twice in the cinema when I was 9 years old and became obsessed with it. I think I memorised the entire script (including the song lyrics) in less than a month :P It's brilliant! I even saw the musical live. Andrew Lloyd Webber is the master of musicals :3 So yes, that's my favourite :)

Source(s): Musicals are my life

Jesus Christ Superstar, Godspell, Tommy, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Grease, Little Shop Of Horrors, and The Lion King.

Singin' in the Rain 1952

The Fiddler on the Roof

and

My Fair Lady

• D0LL

Musicals are my least favorite genre. If I had to pick I would say grease.

Mama mia

The Newsies will forever be my favorite.

HSM (1,2,3)