Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Politics: Would legalizing Cannabis truly 'Cripple' The Drug Cartel and save The USA 'Billions of dollars' a year?

Is it truly 'The Miracle Drug' Pot smokers like to claim it is...

Also does it make you a 'Horrible person' if you don't believe in legalizing Pot? "I know you hate science and probably believe the earth is flat and 6000 years old, but 40% of Americans are going to be diabetic and marijuana is one of the few things that actually lowers your blood sugar level. Marijuana is a medicine which helps millions of people and you just feel all high and mighty because you don't need it. You are a truly horrible person."

BadHeirDay: Should we then by default legalize Shrooms?

Favorite Answer

LOL I am very flattered that my response got to you so much you quoted me in another question, obviously I struck a nerve and you gave it some thought.

I never said it was a miracle drug those are your words. If you have any question about it helping people with terminal illnesses you just need to research this a little bit. I know your hatred of science may stand in the way of your doing that, but cannabis does help AIDS patients and people with cancer.

And well over 90% of the money taken in by the drug cartels comes from marijuana so legalizing pot would certainly crush the drug cartels.

Cannabis does lower blood sugar levels and this is a huge issue for Americans as 40% of us will become diabetic.

Yes, not wanting terminally ill people such as cancer patients to get the medicine they need to feel better does make you a horrible person.

Yes all drugs should be legal it is not the place of the government to regulate morality. I don't want people to be addicted to crack but I realize some people are going to use crack so we may well make it legal so it is affordable and clean and there are fewer deaths. Your hatred of science will more than likely prevent you from looking into these things which is too bad.

I know you can't dispute any of what I have said because it is all 100% true. You are limited to giving me a thumbs down which just shows your ignorance.

It's the number 1 cash crop in the world and it has many more functions then just smoking it to relax for 20 minutes until your sober again like making biodeisel fuel where we won't need to rely on oil. Only God performs miracles, if you believe in certain religions but that also means Satan is ruler of this kingdom so why do you think marijuana is illegal (hint, it is a miracle and gift from God not the devil's lettuce with roots to hell).

"On each side of the river is the tree of life producing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month of the year. Its leaves are for the healing of the nations." - quote in English Translation Bible Revelations 22:2 by John the Apostle.

Yes. And it's authoritarian to support prohibition. That's definitely horrible

Holder has promised more taxes, he will tax it out of existence. or into the shadows where it was. 70% tax on profits is promised.

It is a plant. What idiots decided a plant should be criminalized?

• Lv 4
      5 years agoReport

William Randolph Hearst and the Dixiecrats.

Probably not. There are other drugs.

Source(s): common sense

the gop is one senate seat away from grabbing that gavel. pretty dramatic

no. they will more aggressively peddle harder drugs.

• Lv 4
      5 years agoReport

Weed is VERY easy and cheap to grow.