Im looking for Harry Potter or The walking Dead monologues!!?

Please answer with some monologues from either Harry Potter Or The walking dead please! I need some asap.

• Bec
    Favorite Answer

I suggest HP

Dolores Umbridge: "The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance.The rare gifts with which you were born may come to nothing if not nurtured and honed by careful instruction. The ancient skills unique to the wizarding community must be passed down the generations lest we lose them for ever. The treasure trove of magical knowledge amassed by our ancestors must be guarded, replenished and polished by those who have been called to the noble profession of teaching.Every headmaster and headmistress of Hogwarts has brought something new to the wheighty task of governing this historic school, and that is as it should be, for without progress there will be stagnation and decay. There again, progress for progress's sake must be discouraged, for our tried and tested traditions often require no tinkering. A balance, then, between old and new, between permanence and change, between tradition and innovation because some changes will be for the better, while others will come, in the fullness of time, to be recognised as errors of judgement. Meanwhile, some old habits will be retained, and rightly so, whereas others, outmoded and outworn, must be abandoned. Let us move forward, then, into a new era of openness, effectiveness and accountability, intent on preserving what ought to be preserved, perfecting what needs to be perfected, and pruning wherever we find practices that ought to be prohibited."

Harry's outburst from OotP (combined to exclude other speech): "Listen to me! Just listen to me, all right? It sounds great when you say it like that, but all that stuff was luck -- I didn't know what I was doing half the time, I didn't plan any of it, I just did whatever I could think of, and I nearly always had help --Don't sit there grinning like you know better than I do, I was there, wasn't I? I know what went on, all right? And I didn't get through any of that because I was brilliant at Defense Against the Dark Arts, I got through it all because -- because help came at the right time, or because I guessed right -- but I just blundered through it all, I didn't have a clue what I was doing -- STOP LAUGHING! You don't know what it's like! You -- neither of you -- you've never had to face him, have you? You think it's just memorizing a bunch of spells and throwing them at him, like you're in class or something? The whole time you're sure you know there's nothing between you and dying except your own -- your own brain or guts or whatever -- like you can think straight when you know you're about a nanosecond from being murdered, or tortured, or watching your friends die -- they've never taught us that in their classes, what it's like to deal with things like that -- and you two sit there acting like I'm a clever little boy to be standing here, alive, like Diggory was stupid, like he messed up -- you just don't get it, that could just as easily have been me, it would have been if Voldemort hadn't needed me"

The Sorting Hat: "Oh you may not think I'm pretty,But don't judge on what you see,I'll eat myself if you can findA smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,Your top hats sleek and tall,For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting HatAnd I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head The Sorting Hat can't see,So try me on and I will tell you Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,Where dwell the brave at heart,Their daring, nerve, and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff, Where they are just and loyal, Those patient Hufflepuffs are true And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind,Where those of wit and learning,Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin You'll make your real friends,Those cunning folks use any means To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!And don't get in a flap!You're in safe hands (though I have none)For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

OR

"A thousand years or more ago When I was newly sewn, There lived four wizards of renown, Whose names are still well known:

Bold Gryffindor, from wild moor, Fair Ravenclaw, from glen, Sweet Hufflepuff, from valley broad, Shrewd Slytherin, from fen.

They shared a wish, a hope, a dream, They hatched a daring plan To educate young sorcerers Thus Hogwarts School began.

Now each of these four founders Formed their own house, for each Did value different virtues In the ones they had to teach.

By Gryffindor, the bravest were Prized far beyond the rest; For Ravenclaw, the cleverest Would always be the best; For Hufflepuff, hard workers were Most worthy of admission; And power-hungry Slytherin Loved those of great ambition.

While still alive they did divide Their favourites from the throng, Yet how to pick the worthy ones When they were dead and gone?

Twas Gryffindor who found the way,He whipped me off his head The founders put some brains in me So I could choose instead!

Now slip me snug about your ears, I've never yet been wrong, I'll have a look inside your mind And tell where you belong! "

OR

In times of old, when I was new, And Hogwarts barely started, The founders of our noble school Thought never to be parted.

United by a common goal, They had the selfsame yearning To make the world's best magic school And pass along their learning.

"Together we will build and teach" The four good friends decided. And never did they dream that they Might some day be divided.

For were there such friends anywhere As Slytherin and Gryffindor? Unless it was the second pair Of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw,

So how could it have gone so wrong? How could such friendships fail? Why, I was there, so I can tell The whole sad, sorry tale.

Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those Whose ancestry's purest." Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose Intelligence is surest." Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name." Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot And treat them just the same."

These differences caused little strife When first they came to light. For each of the four founders had A house in which they might Take only those they wanted, so, For instance, Slytherin Took only pure-blood wizards Of great cunning just like him. And only those of sharpest mind Were taught by Ravenclaw

While the bravest and the boldest Went to daring Gryffindor. Good Hufflepuff, she took the rest and taught them all she knew,

Thus, the houses and their founders Maintained friendships firm and true. So Hogwarts worked in harmony

for several happy years, but then discord crept among us feeding on our faults and fears.

The Houses that, like pillars four had once held up our school now turned upon each other and divided, sought to rule.

And for a while it seemed the school must meet an early end. what with dueling and with fighting and the clash of friend on friend.

And at last there came a morning when old Slytherin departed and though the fighting then died out

he left us quite downhearted.

And never since the founders four were whittled down to three have the Houses been united as they once were meant to be.

And now the Sorting Hat is here and you all know the score: I sort you into Houses because that is what I'm for.

But this year I'll go further, listen closely to my song: though condemned I am to split you still I worry that it's wrong,

Though I must fulfill my duty and must quarter every year

still I wonder whether sorting may not bring the end I fear.

Oh, know the perils, read the signs, the warning history shows, for our Hogwarts is in danger from external, deadly foes

And we must unite inside her or we'll crumble from within I have told you, I have warned you... let the Sorting now begin"

Dumbledore in PoA : "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful, and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the dark tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen, and you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns, should do it, I think. Oh, by the way. When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck."

Snape in Philosophers Stone : "There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don’t expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few…

Who possess, the predisposition… I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not pay attention! Mister Potter. Our new celebrity."

*I've changed the layout of the sorting hat songs to see if it'll post better (cant post it - think it's too long)

More in comments since it's too long

Harry Potter Monologues

• Ray

Warlocks.