Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

I Want To Be A Browns Fan?

I Want To Be A Fan of the Cleveland Browns But My Moms Boyfriend Likes The Steelers I Went To A Game In Pittsburgh And iT was Browns @steelers i dont mind the steelers but i think i would fit in better as a browns i know more players and more history about the Cleveland Browns Then I Do Steelers Should I Stay A Steeler Or Be A Browns And If You Think Cleveland How Do I Tell Him His Family Loves The Steelers If they find out i like the browns they will kick my *** what do i do thanks in advance Bailey Fargo:)

Favorite Answer

You clearly like the Browns more and that is fine be a browns fan. My son and I like the Steelers and my wife and daughter both like the Eagles. Of course there is always the accational debate but thats why its fun. Be a Browns fan.

• Steve

If you want to be a Browns fan that obvious means you like the Browns. By definition a Browns fan is somebody that likes the Browns.

Go with the browns! Wear a dog pound jersey and bark at steelers fans! Lol Browns Fan

Why let anyone else influence who you root for, that's just crazy. If they don't like it they can suck it. Interesting that you like the Browns now that they are good though. Just saying. That you may be a fairweather fan, but who cares what I think.

cus they winning

yeshhh...thats great...