Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

I Want To Be A Browns Fan?

I Want To Be A Fan of the Cleveland Browns But My Moms Boyfriend Likes The Steelers I Went To A Game In Pittsburgh And iT was Browns @steelers i dont mind the steelers but i think i would fit in better as a browns i know more players and more history about the Cleveland Browns Then I Do Steelers Should I Stay A Steeler Or Be A Browns And If You Think Cleveland How Do I Tell Him His Family Loves The Steelers If they find out i like the browns they will kick my *** what do i do thanks in advance Bailey Fargo:)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You clearly like the Browns more and that is fine be a browns fan. My son and I like the Steelers and my wife and daughter both like the Eagles. Of course there is always the accational debate but thats why its fun. Be a Browns fan.

• Steve
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

If you want to be a Browns fan that obvious means you like the Browns. By definition a Browns fan is somebody that likes the Browns.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Go with the browns! Wear a dog pound jersey and bark at steelers fans! Lol Browns Fan

• 6 years ago

Why let anyone else influence who you root for, that's just crazy. If they don't like it they can suck it. Interesting that you like the Browns now that they are good though. Just saying. That you may be a fairweather fan, but who cares what I think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

cus they winning

• 6 years ago

yeshhh...thats great...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.