Will you let the illuminati take your freedom, will to live?

Favorite Answer

they can't touch me I am an eternal soul made in the image of God and I am saved by faith is Jesus the son of God the Christ and king. The scriptures speak of a NWO and the Illluminati way is that of the UN Central bankers, masonic bunch with perhaps the Rosecrucians Jesuits and other secret societies coming to power for a 7 year period and they will take freedom from everyone except the freedom to choose to belong to them or follow Jesus. The mark of the beast in the middle of this 7 year period is a dividing line and those who face this choice have freedom to reject the mark and face death and that is the freedom they can,t take away. These things are coming to pass and I have been watching them closely for 30 years. The US Russia revival of the cold war is happening now prior to economic global collapse so the blame can be placed on nation states and sovereign state. tThe new money will be controlled and issued by the UN IMF and these days are really close. Both sides are working towards the middle and the Islam west wars are a distraction from the real foes who are turning all nations into one conglomeration.

*sigh*

That's not what the Illuminati originally was for.

They were for the opposite reason; during the time when the Christian church (specifically the Roman Catholic) was corrupted with indulgences and simony, a group was constructed in Bavaria called the Illuminati.

As their name states, they wanted to illuminate the truth behind religion.

They ended up being driven to extinction.

Very much unlike the mainstream Illuminati we see today.

• Liam

idiot it doesnt exist... at least not in the sense you believe i have no doubt there are a very small percentage of people who "run the world" through buisness and political power however these same people also have to make concessions. There isnt some secret shady group deciding everything and it isnt even a conspiracy read a few books by the likes of plato, machiavelli and even adam smith and youll see people designed and implemented the systems in which we live so of course the society is going to be made in there image. Thats the reason politicians mostly come from the same social backgrounds economic backgrounds and alot of the time even went to the same schools and universitys

As the Illuminati has not existed since 1785, and was just a political discussion group anyway, I'm not worried about it.

Nothing that exists in your imagination will affect me at all, unless you go insane and act on it in some fashion, believing it to be more than just your imagination!

in exchange for tens of millions of dollars? No, they can take my soul though but not my freedom.

• Steph

As long as they don't take my bar-fridge full of beer, recliner and tv I'll get by.

• Armor

I believe it has to happen or else the Bible isn't true. Jesus will return and destroy them by the Word of God.

i mean if it comes with being famous and have a lot of money, why not

• ?

they already have