Is it okay to eat pizza almost everyday?

I mean homemade pizza. I only put cheese , chicken and vegetables on it and it is my main meal. I only eat a 200cal breakfast and then eat a pizza for lunch (around 3pm) and later I have a small dessert/fruit/nuts or nothing. Do you think I will gain weight? Should I stop?

Favorite Answer

Although pizza is known to be unhealthy, it actually contains a variety food you need in your diet. Since its homemade and you add chicken and veggies, then you are having a balanced meal consisting of protein, vegetables, and carbs (you need them for energy). The pizza won't have extra grease and bad stuff if it's homemade because pizza you buy from restaurants or fast food chains usually are made so that they can make money, not because they care about your health. Don't worry, you won't gain weight if you're only eating a 200 calorie breakfast , pizza and ending with fruits or some dessert. Just don't eat oversized proportion because you'll eat too much and it also puts a lot of strain on your digestive system. Also, you can try to change up the vegetables and other toppings you put in the pizza for more nutrition.

Keep on enjoying your pizza because it sounds like you have a pretty balanced diet :)

If you're on about takeaway pizzas specifically then no it isn't okay. However as Tutti said if you make your own use healthier options for the base and have a well rounded variations for toppings it wouldn't be bad and could end up being a well rounded diet if not becoming a little boring later on.

It's high calorie so probably you will gain weight. Every day is too much. I do homemade pizza once every 2 weeks.

I eat pizza most days but I have a high metabolism. It's just easy calories. If you don't I'd suggest not to

No, it's not okay. You will gain weight. You can eat pizza occasionally but stop eating it everyday.

It would be a good idea to add more variety to your diet. What other food do you eat? You need vitamins from a variety of sources, since every food only gives certain vitamins.

• SuZQ

oh, no!! you are actually eating nutrients? stop that immediately so you don't have to find out that you might gain weight!

no it's very unhealthy