The bible says god is self-evident so are atheists lying?
- AlLv 76 years agoFavorite Answer
Mr. Anonymous, the Bible also teaches that a snake talked, a bush talked, a mule talked, a virgin gave birth, a man had strength in his hair, a boy climbed a beanstalk to the clouds, bats are birds, insects have 4 legs, there was a 7-headed dragon and that Jonah lived in a fish for three days.
So why trust it about anything?
- Anonymous6 years ago
The misperception of the self-evident is not so unusual so as to call all of them liars.
What the Bible means by denial of God is more typically of insiders of the time, not modern atheists. Be careful when moving OT teachings from ancient rural life to modern city life. Check that the meanings make sense.
- 6 years ago
Bro. I believe the Bible and every bit if it. You are asking for signs to show that God us self evident is because somewhere deep inside you too believe that there might bbe a God out there.
1. If it wasn't for God we would not be living on this beautiful Earth filled with rich wildlife. It needs a creator to make these things and give life.
So do not tell me that some particles collided in outer space and created a big bang and there was life.
2. If you read the bibe that from the beginning till the end God is a God of wonders. It's only iif you read the book that you will understand that God is reAl and the only way to reach heaven is through his son Jesus who died for your sins and rose again to set us free. If you don't believe this I can only tell you one thing that if you don't believe, you will face eternal judgment and reach hell. And these places are real not a man made story. God bless you.Source(s): The Bible
- God of ThunderLv 76 years ago
Of course the Bible says God is self-evident. That's how cult propaganda works.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Vincent GLv 76 years ago
Atheists say that the bible is lying.
We're waiting for the bible's rebuttal...
- PamelaLv 76 years ago
It is one thing to decide to not believe something yourself. It is quite another to ridicule those who do not follow you. I have nothing to say to someone who claims they do not believe in God. They know He is real and they are only lying to themselves I do however have a response if they tell me I am wrong or mistaken to do so.. Their choice to disbelieve does not determine or influence my choice to believe. I have experienced the truth of what they have rejected.
- EvanLv 76 years ago
Demonstrate God's 'self-evidence'.....
- Alan HLv 76 years ago
It is not a lie to say what you believe, whether you are right or wrong
- CaesarLv 76 years ago
So we are wrong when we dont believe in Zeus, Odin or Ra...also ...interesting
- Anonymous6 years ago
Because God all-knowingly created them that way. If you have a problem with His Decision, you can get in His Face about it when you see Him...or He might ask you about it and you had better have a better answer that doesn't include, "Man's freewill" in it since MF doesn't exist on a souls Conception Day.