starbucks gift card money disappearing?

I got a 25 dollar gift card to starbucks for Christmas, when I went to go check the balance it was at $17.00 I thought that was weird i just thought my parents had bought a coffee with it by accident. I went to go buy a drink today and the balance is at $1.43 the card had been in my wallet since christmas what's going on??? Is there a number I can call or something?

Favorite Answer

I would call the number on the back and speak to a representative and let them know what's going on with your with your card. I'm sure they'll be able to see recent transactions and troubleshoot it for you!

• Jim

The free coffees I've been having, have been great!