Story writing help!?

I want to write a story, and I am SUPER stuck for ideas! I am wondering if anyone wants to help me? I am by no means going to publish the story or anything like that, I just want something fun to do.

I want the story to contain a romance of some sort, I want the protagonist to be a girl, and I want there to be a makeover at some point where she completely changes her appearance.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Lets call the girl um... Mae. It's what I call all the female characters when I answers questions like this πŸ˜‰

Mae is a geek. She finds it hard to mingle with friends and she gets picked on all the time. But all this changes when she meets new boy Elliot. Surprisingly, when they are together, something romantic happens. In the library, they both touch the same book, causing a brief moment of romance between them. In the corridor, Mae slips and falls into Elliot's arms. However, they both seem shy. When Mae asks Elliot if he has feelings, he hesitates for a moment and says no ' because of her looks and personality'. Elliot is a good kid and Mae isn't offended .

Suddenly, Mae decides to change everything. She changes her look into a TShirt gal with earrings and red jeans. She turns into an obstinate, back chatting girl who will do anything to pick a fight. See the strange relationship and how it slowly starts to bring them closer together.

What do you think?

Source(s): Imagination is all you need! πŸ˜‰

She is a drug addict imprisoned for a petty offence and vows to make something of her life when she is released.The problem is that no-one will offer her employment so she goes to meet this woman who is married to a mafia boss that she met in jail. You can take this idea from there and see where it goes....