Lord moyes has vanquished us .. Why is luis Enrique a clueless idiot?

HE INSIST on playing munir el haterrorist and for some reason let deulofeu go on loan he benches both messi and Godmar (who put sociedad to the sword in te 20min) he was on

Also yet again Suarez missed a sitter (took the keeper them tripped) yet people will say its messi fault lol I don't blame suarez tho I know he'll come good

Oh and congratulations to either atletico or Real Madrid the 2014/2015 la liga champions at this point I wouldn't mind winning ucl Real Madrid/chelsea style

LOL and u Barca fans were fkin ecstatic earlier, that's your crisps p#ssed in.

I'd rather lose to a reinvested Valencia at the Mestella than to David Moyes

EDIT: Barca are not good enough to win the CL via a 0-4 win in Munich, Barca at their BEST needed BS red card to beat Arsenal lmfaooo nevermind now.

• ?

Can't wait for the Champions League, we're gonna humiliate your average team 8-0 on aggregate, lol.

• CARLO

you're not winning the CL lol you can't break through RS' defense what makes you think you can break through top class defensive organizations like juve an atletico which include barzagli Vidal lichsteiner, and Godin Juanfran Gabi?

• CARLO
      6 years agoReport

god mar was taken out the game by my ***** STEPHAn Lichtsteiner when Brazil played swiss

Can't believe you compared chelseas fluke to RMs fullfully convincing win lol

• R9.

I expect Barca to drop points next week as well vs Atletico .

Embrace the fact dude. Lord Moyes just butt-r@ped your team.

Knew Moyes had it in him, but my god Enrique is such a fking idiot, I give up on him lol

• Electus
      6 years agoReport

Even jordi fkin roura would have done a better job