Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 6 years ago

skinny jeans on guys?

Yes or no?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I think the style looks great on guys ...guys that have the body type for them ...and as long as it's not taken to the extreme IMHO. I wear skinny jeans 'cause I have a lean body type (not anorexic) and they look good on me. Personally I'm glad there's a choice ...something other than the baggy, relaxed-fit styles of the past decade.

The "skinniest" jeans I wear regularly will just gently ...slightly ...snug my calves ...nothing sausage-like. But most of my "skinnies" are simply lean-cut jeans that fit close to my body profile. Although I do have one totally rad pair of HotTopic Rude Fit Super Skinny jeans ...that are surprisingly way more comfortable than they look when I wear them. And they ain't "weasel squeezers" ...cut with plenty of room for the jewels.

But that's me. Everybody has their own "style" for this stuff so let 'em have at it. In the end if the wearer feels comfortable in their clothing who's to tell 'em any different. Different strokes for different folks.

Source(s): I wear skinny jeans.

In general, I'd say no. BUT if it's not tight around the crotch, then maybe. But really it all depends on the person. If a guy wants to wear skinny jeans, who's to say he can't. If that's what he wants, I say go for it.

I feel like I've given a conflicting answer. Sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skinny jeans are fine on guys. Most of the guys in our school wear skinny jeans and how does wearing skinny jeans look gay? It's like saying if girls wore baggy jeans they would look gay.

It's just a piece of clothing so stop with your judgement on a clothing being "gay."

• Nick

Slim fitting jeans (tight on the ankle, looser near the crotch) are great for showing your legs off to the chicks, but skintight jeans look gay

no my dad has always hold me a man who can wear skinny jeans doesn't have any balls and if his pants are tighter then his girlfriends then that's just embarrassing I think

I would say it all depends on their body shape I mean if a guy is built for them then yes they can wear them if not they're not then forget it

Yes, as long as there not that tight fitting.

yes i wear them all the time. if you can pull them off, they can look great.

skinny = good

more skinny = more good !!

Never