Good tv shows?

Looking for more shows to watch - any kind preferably a show that still airs new episodes.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The best that are still on the air in my opinion are:

Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror/Supernatural: Person Of Interest, Continuum, Orphan Black, Helix, Falling Skies, The Walking Dead, The Strain, The Leftovers, Salem, Penny Dreadful, Intruders, Da Vincis Demons, American Horror Story, Black Mirror, Game of Thrones, Outlander, Yonderland, Hannibal, Bates Motel, Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield, Supernatural.

Drama, Period Piece and Action/Crime: Justified, Hell On Wheels, Longmire, The Good Wife, The Americans, The Red Road, Banshee, Rectify, Peaky Blinders, The Fall, Ripper Street, Manhattan, The Knick, Kingdom, Downtown Abbey, Call the Midwife, Masters of Sex, Halt and Catch Fire, Turn, Mad Men, Tyrant, Criminal Minds, Dr Blake Mysteries, Vikings, Black Sails, Bosch, The Affair, Murdoch Mysteries, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, House of Cards, Fargo, True Detective, Homeland, The Blacklist, Sherlock.

Comedy and Dramedy: Orange Is the New Black, Suits, Lilyhammer, Royal Pains, The League, Parks and Recreation, Community, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Shameless, Nurse Jackie, Transparent, Looking, Brooklyn 99, Silicon Valley, Modern Family, Parenthood, Archer, Portlandia, Louie, New Girl, The Big Bang Theory, Veep, The Mindy Project, Getting On.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Breaking bad

• 6 years ago

•American Horror Story

• The Office

•Bates Motel

•EyeCandy~ just started on MTV last week! catch up to this weeks episode on the MTV app

•Faking it

•Orange is the new black

•Glee

• 4 years ago

TV is produced to the lowest common denominator - i.e., the average IQ of the general public, whereas a written book is written to the best common denominator

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wanda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I love watching TV, I really like the pet shows, the medical shows and the court docket and Judges shows

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.