Should i inform police about this?

I live near a middle school. It all started earlier this month, one afternoon i looked out my window and i saw a group of kids all wearing hoods, i didn't get a very good look at them but one of the kids was wearing glasses. They were hanging out over the school fence on phones, classes were going on right now... show more I live near a middle school. It all started earlier this month, one afternoon i looked out my window and i saw a group of kids all wearing hoods, i didn't get a very good look at them but one of the kids was wearing glasses. They were hanging out over the school fence on phones, classes were going on right now and these kids were basically skipping school. I pulled out my camera to take a picture of these truants and report this to the school, but just as i was about to take the picture one of the kids noticed and they fled. I ended up taking blurry pictures of kids running, that night after school ended i walked over and showed them the pictures, the principal admitted to me the kids in the pictures were quite unrecognizable, but he would try and call all kids with black hoodies or glasses to the office tomorrow, and i went to my house feeling relieved. But it didn't end, the next couple days was full of weird incidents. Several times my doorbell was ring and i opened the door to find nobody there. One time at 3 AM somebody rang my doorbell at least 5 times, i looked out my bedroom window and saw a couple kids running off. Now i think i'm being targeted by these kids, the other day i heard a kid yelling "Pedo!" at me and several other incidents. Should i keep listening to the school or should this be a police matter?
Update: Oh by the way, before anyone says they might not be students at the middle school. They're short and have the size of an 11 - 13 year old. It was pretty obvious they were from the school