2005 Toyota Avalon Aux cord installation?

I would like to install a Aux cord in my 2005 Toyota Avalon to play on my iPhone 6. It didn't come with one so id like to install an aftermarket. I went to best buy picked one out and the geek squad couldn't install one because I had a "Unique" radio. (Look up the 2005 Toyota Avalon radio) it is a bit unusual. Any how is it possible to install an aux cord? Also do I hook it up to the cassette player or radio? and where do I find one? I found one on eBay for $8 that just plugs in and looks simple will it work? Thanks!

• Am0s

Several FM Transmitters come with bluetooth and aux cable connections, others enable hands free connections to your phone. Several plug into power point/cigarette lighter others hide under the dash and work as if it were part of the factory installed system. Prices range from $20-120. I wouldn't mess with the cassette adapter, except as a last resort.

• NCA6.7

Don't listen to Am0S, an FM transmitter will give you poor sound quality.

You need to buy an aftermarket head unit with an AUX input.

The one I got at best buy was $150 that wouldn't work