Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 years ago

What do you think of the names Peter, Elliot, and Timothy for triplet boys?

Favorite Answer

I think they are all strong names on their own, and work wonderfully together. My mother always says she is glad that all four of us have different first initials (C,K,M,H in my case), and I am glad to see that you have chosen three different letters for your boys (P,T,E). Not only does this give them a special, individual letter to call their own, but it will make your life a lot easier. No labeling things with full names, and you will save writing on to-do lists. Ex: P doctors, E practice 4:00, T late school pick up.

As for each name, I think Peter is a very strong (see the pun there :D) name, very classic and timeless. Timothy also, is timeless and classic, but sounds very fresh. Elliot is a good, different name that sounds very polished and just as timeless as the other two with out the wrinkles.

I would highly suggest that you call all three of them by their given names because they are just so fantastically chosen and paired.

Honestly, they're brilliant and adorable names! Peter and Timothy are more classical, and Elliot has a modern vibe to it, but they just sound amazing together. Peter is short, sweet, simple, and strong. Elliot is handsome, charming, and has a charismatic sound to it. Timothy is masculine, traditional, and very vibrant. All in all, I think they are perfect for triplets, especially since no one name is left out, and they aren't matching whatsoever. Wonderful! =)

Never liked Peter.

Don't like Elliot either, it used to be a last name. Hate when people make last names a first name, like Jackson, Holden etc. It makes no sense and sounds weird.

Timothy is ok.

• Paula

Love Peter & Elliot. How abt Theodore instead of Timothy :)

I love them and they sound so good together!

Also, they all have really cute nicknames.

I love Pete for the nickname Peter, Eli for Elliot and Timmy is adorable for Timothy!

• Zz6 years agoReport

Eli is supposed to be the nickname of Elijah, never heard of Eli for Elliot.

• layla

they're nice. Peter, Elias, and Timothy is better in my opinion

• Snid

Very nice! I love that you picked normal names!

I like the fact that each one is different and not matchy or rhyming.

• ?

Very nice. Very decent

Works for me! I like the fact that they are all different.Congrats!