Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

is NBC news more honest than FOX News?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NBC network news is a propaganda outlet for Obama, and their news anchor Brian Williams is a proven liar.

Fox News says a bunch of crazy stuff, but they always seem to have a guest on their programs that sets things straight.

• 6 years ago

I have listened to MS NBC news reports. Actually I don't believe that MS NBC actually broadcasts news, EVER! All that I have ever heard on MS NBC is political pundits like Maddow rail for 30 minutes about Republicans and FOX. It really gets pathetic. FOX news is very good with their news programming. They do have pundits like O'Reilly and Hannity along with the more progressive commentators

• 6 years ago

Yep, which is why people are making such a big stink about Brian Williams telling one lie in 12 years. Fox "News" tells 50+ lies a day.

• 6 years ago

I'm in the middle politically and I think that Fox news is terrible. Most organizations and websites dedicated to fact checking politically driven news rates Fox as the least accurate. Also, when quizzing viewers on knowledge based facts, Fox news viewers rate the lowest. Msnbc is too liberal for my tastes as well however. I'm not providing evidence sorry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Obviously.

Is there some reason for this imbecilic question?

Fox "News" lies almost constantly.

• John
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Watch both for a few weeks and YOU decide.

• 6 years ago

-Yup. And You can Start with the fact that NBC News actually IS News- while FOX- is Not. :o

• 6 years ago

No................. that's just dam funny .

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

they are the same

• 6 years ago

Hell NO!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.