do people ever change there faith or are swayed into thinking differently about God based on Internet arguments?

When I go through the religion section of yahoo answers, I see many questions clearly geared to invoke arguments based between none believers and believers. I wonder truly if people are being convinced to join the other side or if they wish only to argue for arguments sake.

• G C
    Favorite Answer

I don't know, but I always try to give the best answer I can. I feel that they have asked, even if they are sneering, because of some unrest in their thinking. Who knows?

• Pamela

When I respond to a question, I am not only speaking to the asker, but anyone else who happens to read my response.

Gods Holy Spirit is heard by those who are willing to listen to Him. My answers dont change hearts. He does.

Former minister John Loftus says he was convinced (in part) by argument to deconvert. I don't know if the internet had anything to do with it.

I don't care, I give my answer for anyone who is clicking on the question to read it. If my opinion influence anyone, in a positive way; job done.

• yesmar

Probably a little of both goes on over time.

If even one person becomes a believer and is saved, then it's worth it.

I did when someone showed me a list of the hundreds of contradictions in the Bible.

sake is a japanese liquor.