Tony asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 years ago

Can anyone recommend a training plan for building muscle?

I want to start a new training plan in the gym for building muscle but wont also be too many days ideally i was looking for 3-4 days a week as i do kickboxing twice a week and dont want to burn to many calories.

My last regime i followed was off bodybuilding.com and it worked well but im having trouble finding a good one thats suits my weekly activities.

Any answers appreiciated.

Thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

Do a 4-day split, Monday through Friday with a break in between, on Wednesday and off days on weekends. If you intend to build muscle lifting weights (which you should) then 4 days / week with good intensity should get you there.

Monday -- Chest & Triceps

Tuesday -- Quads, Hamstring, Calves

Wednesday -- Rest

Thursday -- Shoulders, Abs & Traps

Friday -- Back & Biceps

Saturday, Sunday -- Rest

For best results, pay attention to muscle-building nutrition too because it fuels your workouts.

Attachment image
  • 5 years ago

Are you currently seeking to include 50lbs to your bench? How about in 10 days? This really is what you should get with this particular easy lockout program https://tr.im/bj7yX

The Critical Bench program is indeed superior that a large amount of baseball instructors around the nation follow this kind of education for their athletes.

The program is not merely applied to simply help raise the benchpress but other compound lifts also, including the squat and deadlift.

• 5 years ago

Burning fat is a really challenging challenge for several folks all over the globe and is what the Metabolic Cooking nutrition system attempts to fix.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.