Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I'm looking for trustworthy professional resume services in Canada?

Update:

I'm looking for trustworthy professional resume services in Canada? I'm a non resident Canadian, currently trying to relocate back at home. Which are the most trustworthy companies to help me make a professional resumé? I need my resume in English and French.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This government site for those in Canada may have some general tips on resume & cover letter writing (it's usually recommended to send a cover letter with a resume as the cover letter briefly expands on one's resume):

http://www.esdc.gc.ca/en/jobs/index.page

Just a cautionary that even though there may be very helpful people on these and other message boards or chat rooms, please know that there are a lot of scam artists out there. One never knows who is behind the monitor, know what I mean.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.