Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 years ago

Why do me and my married boyfriend stay together? Even though we have so many trust issues? Why doesn't he leave? Why don't I leave?

Favorite Answer

It seems like you both are insecure and very attached to each other. Just because you're attached doesn't mean you love that person, your just used to them and can't imagine life without them. You are both weak, your afraid to let go because you feel like you can't be anything without him and because your scared if life turns out worse for you after you two break up

You both need to make yourselves stronger and realize that there is no real love left in this relationship, everyone goes through pain thats just how life is, just go through the pain of breaking up and become stronger after it, you'll be truly happy with yourself, you'll be independent etc goodluck

• Pretty5 years agoReport

This is probably closest to the truth. This relationship is more like an addiction. We are addicted to each other. The highs are crazy good when we are together and the withdrawal and real life sucks when we aren't. Hard to walk away from this.

Sex. Plain and simple. That's all you are to him. That's all it is to all guys who cheat. If you quit giving it to him, trust me, he will leave when he realizes you're not going to put out anymore. Love and lust are two different things. As for you, it's a fact that only women with low self esteem, and are insecure lower themselves to go with a married man. That's what makes you easy prey for them.

• Pretty5 years agoReport

Not everything is about sex. Affairs included. Yours is a very narrow minded view that does not account for every situation.

Lol. You are dating a married man, and you think you have the right to complain about trust issues? You are the other woman! You don't get to complain about trust issues! Good lord. To answer your question, is probably because you are both worthless pieces of scum and you know deep down inside no one else will have you because you are crap.

• Pretty5 years agoReport

Avoid the question some more. Tell me, how many skeletons are in YOUR closet? I think more than you are willing to admit. And until you are perfect yourself, stop judging others. And you know what, things are much more complicated than you know in real life. Until you go thru this, you know nothing.

who else will f''ck him for free with no strings attached? no one. and u stay with him cos u can not find anyone else at all

• ?

You're both afraid of change.

• ?5 years agoReport

More like we both know we won't find better. Our sex is pretty amazing.

• Liz

You're both stupid?

• KEVIN

He cannot find anyone as easy, gullible and who has no respect for herself like you!!

• Pretty5 years agoReport

I am not easy, gullible and I have plenty of respect for myself. You have no idea who I am. So don't form opinions about my character.